Friday, March 30, 2012

Log in problem

I am using SQL 2000 developer edition and all has been
working fine, until today. In Entrprise manager I can
not log into my local database however I can log into a
remote one. Additionally my local development
applications can access data and function fine they all
use SQL server authentaction.
In enterprise manager whenI try to log in I get the
following message-
Log In Filed for user "name"
please verify your SQL Server is running and check ....
I am sure you all get the idea.
I have tried everything and changed nothing, particularly
any passwords.
Any ideas?
Don
Open Enterprise Manager and right click on the server node.
Select Edit SQL Server Registration Properties. From here,
make sure to enter the correct SQL login and password.
You may also just be experiencing a login time...it's hard
to say without the exact error message. If this is the case,
in Enterprise Manager go to the menu to tools...options. On
the Advanced tab, increase the login timeout from the
default 4 secs to something higher...try 15 to start with.
-Sue
On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 11:54:07 -0700, "Don" <dstull1@.msn.com>
wrote:

>I am using SQL 2000 developer edition and all has been
>working fine, until today. In Entrprise manager I can
>not log into my local database however I can log into a
>remote one. Additionally my local development
>applications can access data and function fine they all
>use SQL server authentaction.
>In enterprise manager whenI try to log in I get the
>following message-
>Log In Filed for user "name"
>please verify your SQL Server is running and check ....
>I am sure you all get the idea.
>I have tried everything and changed nothing, particularly
>any passwords.
>Any ideas?
>Don

No comments:

Post a Comment